Women@Work Network Demographics
About Our Top-Notch Candidates
Our rapidly growing network currently includes nearly 8,000 professional women nationwide. The largest concentration (77%) reside in the New York Metropolitan area --and our network is also growing in the Boston and Washington, D.C. metro areas.
• 36% are between the ages of 35 and 45; 45% are between the ages of 46 and 55.
• 72% have household incomes over $100,000 with 35% having household incomes above $200,000. 80% own their homes. 92% of the women in our network are involved with or solely responsible for managing household finances.
• 95% have a four-year college degree and 60% have an MBA, JD or other advanced degree.
• 60% have more than 10 years of experience. In contrast, only 30% of the mass market candidates of one large competitor job board focused on women have more than 10 years of experience and only 54% have college degrees.
• 40% of the women in our network are returning professionals. 94% of these women have been out the workforce for five years or less.
• 90% are seeking mid to senior management positions, and the majority is seeking full time (or full time+) positions. 43% are seeking salaries in the range of $50,000 - $99,000; 43% are seeking salaries in the range of $100,000 - $199,000; and 6% are seeking salaries $200K+.
Current Traffic to the Women@Work Network Site
• The site has more than 12,000 unique visitors and 50,000+ page views each month.
• 85% of women in network consider Job Board to be the most valuable aspect of our site and 90% recommend site to other professional women in their personal networks.