Job Search Products
- An e-guide for returning professionals who say that they'd like to work, but they could never fit work into their very busy family commitments. A worksheet tracks volunteer time and shows most mega-volunteers that they already have the equivalent of a part-time job! While you're tracking time, you're also tracking business skills to highlight on your resume. (Current professionals can pass this e-guide along to a friend who is contemplating work.)25.00
- "Make Your Net-Work", an e-guide to avoiding the job-hunter's “Bermuda Triangle”—sending resumes to strangers—and identifying your hidden network of valuable contacts who can lead you to important leads and real jobs.25.00
- "Interview Revue", an e-guide to playing the leading role in the interview that is based on your true life and work story.25.00
- A quick diagnostic tool for women who feel that their job search is languishing. You complete a questionnaire that provides insights to your job search process and strategies, and typically within 72 hours you'll have written recommendations that will give you new direction and a fresh start. (Note: the Job Search Makeover includes the Resume Review.)275.00
- Let Women@Work give your resume AND cover letter the once-over: we'll check for errors and email your resume back to you within 24 hours. See full description under The Resume Once-Over.
Click here to buy the complete "Once-Over" service and then email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Note that this is a quick proofreading service that does not include wordsmithing. If you are looking for help in writing or revising your resume or cover letter, see our other coaching services.35.00
- To an employer your resume is the "first impression" they have about you--and a typo or grammatical error is the kiss of death. We know employers who have flatly refused to interview candidates who have errors on their resumes...and in this recessionary period, you can't take that risk.
Let Women@Work give your resume the once-over: we'll check for errors and email your resume back to you within 24 hours.20.00
- Women@Work's unique resume writing e-guide helps you Remember Every Skill and Underscore Major Experiences! You'll hone in on business skills you've developed in non-profit and for-profit settings and draw from a Resume Thesaurus that is filled with powerful business terms that pack your resume with power.25.00
- You email us your resume and we provide a quick analysis, typically within 48 hours, of how well this important document is selling your skills and experiences. Detailed comments guide your revision process and steer you toward a resume that demands employer attention.150.00
- Back By Popular Demand!
A relatively new trend among job-seekers and career changers, Accountability Groups have been proven to help many individuals maintain a sharp focus and clear strategy for their job search.450.00